Protecting your privacy is important
to us and we recognize that your information must be used responsibly. The
following information will help you understand how Nutrition You Can Trust
collects, uses, and safeguards your personal information. If you have any
questions that are not answered here, please contact us and we will answer them.
Nutrition You Can Trust
122 15th St. #2325
Del Mar, California 92014
You can also contact our support
team using the contact us form here
What information is collected?
For each visitor to our site, Nutrition You Can Trust automatically recognizes
only the customer's IP address, not the individual's email address. We use
cookies to store visitors’ preferences, record session information (such as
items that customers add to their shopping basket), record past activity at the
site in order to provide better service when visitors return to the site, and
to customize (when appropriate) web page content based on visitors' browser
type or other information that the visitors sends.
This information is used for internal review and is then discarded. It is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. Additional information given directly by the visitor (e-mail address, name, mailing address) is discussed below.
It's easy to know if a web site is secure. When you are accessing a secure web
site a closed lock will be displayed in the status bar of your browser window. When checking out / using your credit card
information to buy products, you'll notice at the top of your browser window a
message that says "You are now browsing our secure server", as well
as an "https://", the 's' standing for "secure".
The following are policies we have established for the collection and use of
e-mail addresses. Nutrition You Can Trust is aware of consumers’ concern over
unauthorized use of their e-mail address (spamming) and will do everything
possible to protect the privacy of our visitors without hindering the services
we provide to them. We hate spam, it's
processed garbage food and nutrition you definitely cannot trust! We also hate that other spam when it comes to
1. When we collect an email address of an individual placing an online order, over the phone, or mail-in; filling out a form to contact us; or registering on our site, we will send them further promotional e-mails unless they opt-out after receiving an email.
2. If a visitor signs up to receive promotional e-mails from us, we will consider this opt-in permission.
3. Every promotional e-mail we send will contain an option for the recipient to opt-out, and not receive any future promotional e-mails. Pretty simple, if you no longer want to receive email communication from us, just a click of your mouse and you're good to go.
4. We will not rent or exchange our e-mail addresses.
The following are policies we plan to follow in regards to mailing addresses we
1. Unless notified otherwise, we will mail future print catalogs to any mailing address we gather from an online order, phone order, mail-in order, or an online catalog request. We don't use print catalogs yet, but under "create account", we'll keep your info in a secure database. We'll also notify everyone via email when, and if we do, send out a print catalog
2. Any print customer wishing to not receive any future mailings may do so by contacting us via e-mail or mail, at the address above. Please provide us with your exact name and address.
Changes in Policies
From time to time we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses
not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices
change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our
website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to
opt-out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is
used, you should check back at our website periodically.